Thursday, April 30, 2009

Party Time at NCR Youth Camp

If you ever get a chance you have GOT to attend one of these youth camps!! Volleyball, basketball, badminton, campfires... but what everyone really comes for is to have church... and do they ever have church!

Thursday night the service began at 6:30 and the video below was taken over 4 hours later and, as you can see, they were still going strong.

Filipinos love to sing and worship. They would have done this all night except the guitar player broke 3 strings, the drummer could hardly raise his right foot, and the singers looked like they had just climbed out of a swimming pool.

I just love being in a place where there are NO excuses...

Hot? So what?

Tired? We can rest tomorrow!

Watch this little "taste" of what it was like at the Metro Manila (NCR) Youth Camp 2009.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ma'am mallory,

I met your aunt one church service in Bakersfield at bro Frost's church.(I just can't remember her name.) Knowing that I'm a Filipino She handed me a paper with your name in it and an email add and said I can send you a message... unfortunately, i misplaced it. but good thing I found out about your blogspot. I'm now at San Francsico attending Bro. Morgan's church. I missed the youth camp in the Philippines. I'm just so glad to see even just the glimpse of it. It's heart warming to know somebody writing about and even loving our country the way you do. May God use you more in the Philippines. you can reach me at my mail. cloudzz88@yahoo.com

Pagpalain kayo ng Panginoong Diyos!


Nowell